英 [pleɪ] 美 [pleɪ]
名词 游戏; 比赛; 戏剧; 赌博
及物/不及物动词 玩; 演奏; 演出; 参加比赛
及物动词 扮演; 担任，充当…的角色; 演出; 装扮
不及物动词 玩耍，游戏; [游戏] 参加游戏; 赌博; 闹着玩
1. the organ is playing.
2. children like to play.
1. according to a contract signed between the college and a private business boss, the students take shifts to play the game for 10 hours every day.
2. and it should continue taking steps to encourage individual entrepreneurs in their business operations, as it is often such people who play an important role in creating jobs.
3. " i think china's business sector will play a key role in combating climate change, " blair said.
4. i don't act for them per se, but we certainly play a lot.
5. he told lakers owner jerry buss he would play for los angeles if he decided to play again.
6. london - arsene wenger believes the busy christmas period will play a major part in deciding if arsenal can win the premier league.
7. " the butcher " was the most successful foreign play performed in the country to that time.
8. but the infamous play also quickly became the butt of internet jokes, online games and parody videos.
9. everton have completed the signing of james beattie and will be able play their new six million record buy in the fa cup on saturday.
if you play with an object or with your hair, you keep moving it or touching it with your fingers, perhaps because you are bored or nervous.
e.g. she stared at the floor, idly playing with the strap of her handbag.
a play is a piece of writing which is performed in a theatre, on the radio, or on television.
e.g. the company put on a play about the homeless...
e.g. it's my favourite shakespeare play.
if an actor plays a role or character in a play or film, he or she performs the part of that character.
e.g. ...dr jekyll and mr hyde, in which he played hyde...
e.g. his ambition is to play the part of dracula.
you can use play to describe how someone behaves, when they are deliberately behaving in a certain way or like a certain type of person. for example, to play the innocent, means to pretend to be innocent, and to play deaf means to pretend not to hear something.
e.g. hill tried to play the peacemaker...
if you ask what someone is playing at, you are angry because you think they are doing something stupid or wrong.
e.g. what the hell are you playing at?
你究竟在搞什么名堂? 猜你喜欢： 1.英语player的中文是什么意思 2.英文items是什么中文意思 3.英文before是什么汉语意思 4.英文review是什么中文意思 5.英文site的中文是什么意思
形容词 高的; 高尚的，崇高的; 高音调的; 高级的，高等的
副词 (程度等)高地; 高价地; 奢侈地
名词 高处，高位; [气象学]高气压; 高压地带; 高水平
1. washington is a man of high character.
2. he is a high official in the government.
3. the speaker has a very high voice.
1. the eagle flies high.
1. the weatherman reports a high moving in.
1. the high court hears civil cases including divorce, custody proceedings and business law.
2. a manager from zara surnamed xing conceded that business at his shop was not good and rent was too high.
3. rotary international is a worldwide organization of business and professional leaders that provides humanitarian services and encourages high ethical standards in vocations.
4. she cited a 2003 estimate by the business software alliance which claimed that the piracy rate in china was as high as 92 percent.
5. the main reason for the slow development of the service industry is the high business tax on this sector.
6. many online retailers fail to make a profit despite the high transaction volume, as escalating price wars caused by similar business models cut into profit margins.
7. scores, a manhattan gentleman's club is described as a " haven for horny high rollers ".
8. " i worked my butt off for four years in high school, " she said.
9. tender sponges are cut into petit fours and piled high with fluffy butter cream sculpted into intricate flowers and animals.
if you say that something is a high priority or is high on your list, you mean that you consider it to be one of the most important things you have to do or deal with.
e.g. the labour party has not made the issue a high priority...
e.g. economic reform is high on the agenda.
someone who is high in a particular profession or society, or has a high position, has a very important position and has great authority and influence.
e.g. was there anyone particularly high in the administration who was an advocate of a different policy?...
e.g. every single one of the arms companies is controlled by the families of high officials.
you can use high to describe something that is advanced or complex.
e.g. neither anna nor i are interested in high finance.
e.g. ...the rise of japan's high technology industries.
if you aim high, you try to obtain or to achieve the best that you can.
e.g. you should not be afraid to aim high in the quest for an improvement in your income...
e.g. we just do not set our sights high enough.
if someone has a high reputation, or people have a high opinion of them, people think they are very good in some way, for example at their work.
e.g. she has always had a high reputation for her excellent short stories...
e.g. people have such high expectations of you.
人们对你寄予重望。 猜你感兴趣： 1.high school是什么意思中文 2.英语low的中文表达是什么意思 3.英语log off的中文是什么意思 4.英语large的中文是什么意思
英 [kənˈvɪns] 美 [kənˈvɪns]
及物动词 使相信，说服，使承认; 使明白; 使确信; 使悔悟，使认错[罪]
1. i was convinced that he knew the truth.
2. he convinced me that i should study law.
3. he convinced me of his innocence.
4. we convinced anne to go by train rather than plane.
1. but it was not easy to convince their agents to let them act in a maiden work.
2. i tried to convince myself that i was just too busy or that walking was better because it allowed me to soak up my surroundings.
3. abdul henderson are shown in a scene from the film on capitol hill attempting to convince congressmen to send their sons to iraq.
4. chief executive officer richard fuld is striving to convince investors that the no 4 us securities firm will stem losses as housing prices fall.
5. the german adiposity society's wirth said his primary aim was to convince people of the danger of obesity.
6. on dec 2, it will come down to who is able to convince the executive committee.
7. when i want to stay on, there's not many people who can convince me to come off.
8. she tried to convince congress that defeating japan was more important than stopping germany, and that us forces should concentrate more on battling the japanese in china.
9. changing the channel will require a concerted effort by governments to convince domestic and foreign partners that the rules and expectations have changed.
1. back when it cost a lot to start a startup, you had to convince investors to let you do it.
2. especially if i'm trying to convince them of something.
3. we want to convince others of our ideas.
4. if you have a good idea, then first of all, convince me
5. maybe i just need someone who can convince me of marriage and never give up on me.
6. this way you will convince you of the investment bank`s senior management, they will very happy.
7. excellent communication and convince ability, can work under press
8. you have the ability to convince the world of anything you want them to believe and you shamelessly do so.
你必须在工作时间与闲遐之余找到最佳的平衡，你有使别人信服世上任何事物的能力，你也毫无顾及地这样做了。 猜你感兴趣： 1.英语pet表达的中文是什么意思 2.英语mega的中文是什么意思 3.英语ports的中文是什么意思 4.英语nba表达的中文是什么意思 5.英语memo的中文是什么意思 6.英语单词fit的中文是什么意思
英语play on的用法其实是很简单的，只要我们先知道怎么样用中文形式来把它翻译出来。下面小编将为你推荐短语play on正确的中文翻译形式，希望能够帮到你!
play on 基本解释
演奏…; 在…玩; (使)在…荡漾; 对…加以利用
play on 相关例句
1. see that direct heat does not play on it.
2. i was playing on the piano when the telephone rang.
1. everton have completed the signing of james beattie and will be able play their new six million record buy in the fa cup on saturday.
2. we call on the international community and countries in the region to work together to play a positive role in defusing tensions.
3. on the contrary, administrative functions can only play an active role when they follow market rules.
4. beijing - chinese president hu jintao said the country's trade unions should play an active role in promoting coordinated labor relations on tuesday.
5. he called on the european guests to offer suggestions for healthy growth of bilateral ties and play active roles in deepening mutual understanding and trust.
6. " it was a weird play but we were able to capitalise on their mistakes, " crede said.
7. let the frugal and environmentally friendly practices play their role in reducing the number of private cars on the road while reducing carbon dioxide emissions.
8. he may not play football or even have heard of the soccer club, but atletico madrid signed up actor harrison ford as their latest recruit on wednesday.
9. if djokovic's demeanor and play carry on in this vein, he will be taking a bite out of a gold medal come august.
10. micro blogs also play an important role in marketing and business promotion, and many enterprises and businessmen carry out marketing activities on micro blogs.
a：what did you think of the food?
b：it was delicious. i especially liked the garlic mashed potatoes.
a：you’re right, those were fantastic.
b：did you like your food?
a：i was a bit disappointed in my main course, actually. the sauce was too rich.
b：how about the dessert?
a：that was the best chocolate mousse i’d ever eaten! i might go back there just for that next time!
b：the service was pretty good, too, wasn’t it?
a：yes, they were very attentive. my glass was always full.
b：i liked the atmosphere. it was nice to eat in a quiet restaurant.
a：what did you think of the jazz ensemble that was there?
b：you know, i think they were the same ones who play at aria on friday nights.
a：i think you’re right. i really like the female singer. she has such a mesmerizing voice.
b：not as mesmerizing as yours!
没有你的迷人哦! 猜你喜欢： 1.study up on怎么用中文来翻译 2.一起怎么用英文来翻译比较好 3.英语on the rise的中文翻译是什么 4.英语lay on的中文翻译是什么 5.英文come out怎么样翻译最合适